- Looking to be a part of a team where you can be challenged and grow in your career as a caregiver and educator?
- A positive thinker?
- A leader?
- A team player?
- Do you want to work in a practice where your ideas are heard?
Then Artemis might be for you. We provide a professional work atmosphere, various opportunities for continuing education, and cutting edge technology where you will be able to achieve all of these goals and more.
Licensed Veterinary Technician (LVT) Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have graduated from an AVMA accredited Veterinary Technician Program
- Recognized by the state of Virginia as a Licensed Veterinary Technician
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Licensed Veterinary Technician
- Experience leading other LVT’s & Assistants in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in technical skills such as perform venipuncture, administer medications, obtain patient vital signs, place intravenous catheters, perform medical math, able to place and maintain central lines, long peripheral lines and urinary catheters, monitor anesthesia
- Computer skills such as experience using word, excel and power point
- Good communication skills
- Be friendly, respectful, motivated, and maintain a good work ethic as defined by hospital policy
- Available to work weekdays, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, and crouch for extended periods of time, as well as the ability to manipulate up to 50 pounds
Licensed Veterinary Technician (LVT) Job Responsibilities:
- Client Communication and Education
- Patient Care
- Perform in-house diagnostics
- Assist in Maintaining Hospital Cleanliness
We have full-time and part-time positions open on all shifts.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Please email your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com